1,001 Acoustic Guitar Making Tips For Beginners is my brand new book, and it will help you through your first few builds with a lot less mistakes. The tips are quick, easy to understand, and will help you make better guitars. With a list price of $14.95, it’s a deal too. Enjoy.
If You Like My Posts, You'll Love My Books
Guitar Making Tips for Beginners
These 1,001 guitar making tips are designed to help you absorb a large amount of guitar making information in a short amount of time. The point is to get you to where you know what people who have made several guitars already know.
With this kind of beginning, you will be able to make better guitars right from the start. You’ll also make less mistakes along the way.
Most experienced guitar makers already know the things that I explain in the book. But that’s the point. Once you know what guitar makers know, you are in a much better position to execute your first couple builds.
My first guitar was awful, and I really wish that there was a resource like this available at the time. Had there been somewhere to turn that had a ton of great information in one place, my build would have come out much better. This head start would have been great, which is why I now offer it to you.
Inside 1,001 Guitar Making Tips for Beginners
Free Woodworking Tips Every Monday
- The first chapter is all about the first build. These tips are going to help you make good decisions, and avoid some common pitfalls. It’s helpful in the beginning to know a little about what to expect. This will help to alleviate some of the stress that comes with making an instrument for the first time.
- After that first important chapter, each piece of the guitar is discussed in its own section. The tips on the top, back, sides, neck, and bridge are all meant to help you when it comes to that particular stage of the build.
- Next, a full chapter in inlay and binding tips will help you embellish your guitar without affecting the tone or ruining the instrument. This is important for new woodworkers as well as seasoned professionals. New woodworkers will find easier alternatives for adorning the instrument. Experienced woodworkers will learn the limits of what they can change.
- Finally, a chapter on finishing and repair tips that help you lay down a great and long lasting finish. This is one of the most confusing parts of guitar making, and it doesn’t have to be. A great finish can be applied by anyone with a little practice, and these tips will help you get there.
If you have any questions on 1,001 Acoustic Guitar Making Tips For Beginners
- More than 20 Years Woodworking Experience
- 7 Woodworking Books Available on Amazon
- Over 1 Million Words Published About Woodworking
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from Arizona State University
I receive Commissions for Purchases Made Through the Links in This Post. Join My Woodworking Facebook Group