Welcome to the Westfarthing Woodworks Question and Answer Forum!
I hope you find what you are searching for, and that you leave knowing more about woodworking than when you came.
Please feel free to Post a Question and it will be answered by Myself or the Community.
If you want to be more active, you can Register as a Forum Member, which will make it easier for you to get help as well as help others.
My Goal is to Create the Biggest Collection of Questions and Answers About Woodworking in the World.
In order for that to happen, I need your help. Ask as many questions as you like, and don’t feel as if you are burdening anyone. You are helping!
The more you ask, the more we can help, and the more woodworking and wood finishing knowledge we can share with the world!
Register as a Member, and you can also answer questions too.
Let’s Race to 1 Million Answered Woodworking Questions
It may sound crazy, but I want this community to create and answer 1 Million Questions about Woodworking. When that happens, we can ensure anyone who visits that they will get the help they need.
Woodworking is such an amazing craft, and I want to make it easier for every beginner in the world to have access to the knowledge they need to be successful.
Thank you in advance for helping me better the lives of woodworkers both now and in the future.
A Few Forum Rules to be Mindful Of:
- All Questions are manually approved by a member of the community or myself. Anything inappropriate will never see the forum.
- Inappropriate content includes things not related to some aspect of woodworking. This is a really broad category, so odds are your question is perfect, so please post it and I’ll have a look.
- I have the final say over what posts, and I do my best to approve everything within 24 hours.
- Once you post anything, it becomes sole property of Westfarthing Woodworks (Brian Forbes), and cannot be removed by anyone but myself for any reason.
If you have any questions about the Forum, please send me an email and I will be glad to help. You can find my email address on the Contact page.
- 20 Years Experience in Woodworking
- 7 Published Books Available on Amazon
- 750+ Helpful Posts Written
- 1 Million+ Words Published