It’s not nearly as difficult as you might imagine to build a guitar, and I’ve built several of them starting out with just reading books, so I’ve definitely been there before.
Here are some of my best resources on getting started and guitar making, and I know they’ll help you get off on the right foot. Enjoy.
- 50 Things I Wish I Knew When I started Making Guitars
- Acoustic Guitar Making For Beginners
- 10 Important Questions to Ask Yourself Before Making an Acoustic Guitar
- 13 Helpful Tips on Making an Acoustic Guitar Bridge
- 1,001 Acoustic Guitar Making Tips for Beginners
- Top 5 Acoustic Guitar Making Books
- More than 20 Years Woodworking Experience
- 7 Woodworking Books Available on Amazon
- Over 1 Million Words Published About Woodworking
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from Arizona State University
I receive Commissions for Purchases Made Through the Links in This Post.
Please login or Register to submit your answer