There are a lot of materials other than wood that you can use to make your wooden rings. It’s really interesting to see if you havent explored some of these material sources.
So, where do you get the best ring making supplies?
There are a number of great places online that you can get rig making supplies, and one of the biggest is Amazon. You do have to know what you are looking for, but they will have it for a deal.
Another way to find supplies is to look at wood turning websites. These projects use similar materials, and they can almost all be used to make wooden rings.
The materials are very inspirational, and they can help you get out of the slump of making the same thing over and over again. There are more materials than you may have even knew existed.
I recommend looking online first, and then you can go into a physical store to see even more materials first hand.
When it comes to making wooden rings, there is so much you can use in your blanks it’s almost never ending.
Ring Making Supplies Vendor List:
- Online sites that specialize in wooden ring making supplies. (simple Google search)
- Woodworking stores in your local area.
- Hardwood stores in your local area.
See Also: Where to Buy Ring Making Supplies
- More than 20 Years Woodworking Experience
- 7 Woodworking Books Available on Amazon
- Over 1 Million Words Published About Woodworking
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from Arizona State University
I receive Commissions for Purchases Made Through the Links in This Post.
Please login or Register to submit your answer